Thursday, July 3, 2008

Pokemon Silver Dead Pokemon Cheat Vba

Road to

Class: Insecta
Order: Lepidoptera
Superfamily:
Noctuoidea Family: Noctuidae
Gender: Ctenoplusia
Species: Ctenoplusia limbirena


make 1 month ago on the floor of my terrace I found this small larva, which was barely trying to survive in the hot ground in search of shelter. I picked it up and put in a jasmine plant closer than it was, as a nocturnal species such noon should have been dropped from a plant, but the caterpillar did not eat, merely hiding behind the leaves. Al be nocturnal waited for nightfall to see if at that time had more activity, fed, but no, it was not you like that plant. So old-fashioned as snails, I gave a fresh leaf of lettuce and was very happy to eat.

After that I was informed that species and certainly not a big friend of farmers, because it attacks crops, destroying leaves, stems and whole plant.

grew very quickly, within 2 weeks became a caterpillar about 3 or 4 inches, that after a change, went out with black eyes. When I went to make a new photo of her new "look" to surprise me, had formed a small pupa for subsequent metamorphosis and become a butterfly.

In the next post, I will post a photo of her pupa or nymph and his path to become a butterfly.

0 comments:

Post a Comment