Friday, March 26, 2010

How To Obtain Sid My Computer

The island in the lake

had a dream last night. I dreamed I was walking alone on the shore of a lake, looking for many things and at the same time looking for anything. And as I walked, I cried. Desperate because there was crying what I wanted and the worst thing was that I knew what I was looking for. Sitting on the shore with my feet in the water tired from walking, I was called by my name. I looked around and saw no one. Several voices call again at the same time, but still did not see anyone. On the horizon I spotted a light, colors, earth, hands and smiles. They came from an island that was far into the lake. My hands indicated that out, voices are screaming at me. They were very smiley happy, everything on that island was joy. I wanted to go, I swear I wanted to go but could not find a way to get to the island. Disappointed and with tears in my eyes, I sat down. My frustration was such that he did not want to breathe.
In my time of trouble, someone came to my ear and said, close your eyes, breathe deeply, because only you can get the way to go. The island is closer than you think, the problem is that they want to find the boat that takes you to the destination, the reason why you're here.
opened my eyes and then left me speechless, realizing that the lake is my heart and that piece of land that is happiness .... A happiness that I hide, a happiness that is so close and I do not go.
found the boat, but I will not put out why I have fear, do not know if the water at the crossing or what located on the island ... While I decide, I will continue walking to the lake.


0 comments:

Post a Comment