Friday, April 16, 2010

How To Make My Son Close His Month And Sleep

The beauty of a rock ... My

I was stunned watching. How he shaped with his machete. Don Pedro has magic hands, powerful, almost heavenly, with the gift of creating a stone, a work of art. This took a piece of rock taken from the mountain and began to carve, sculpt. I asked him to inspire and the time that we last talked, he created a marvel.
Don Pedro was born in Puerto Plata. Belongs to a group of artisans Imbert petrified wood and the area of \u200b\u200bNational Park and Historic Archaeological Isabela.

Don Pedro manages to perfection, the art of stone carving. With this peculiar skill has kept his family and leaving his legacy to a third generation.

In my walk through the long, hot roads of this island, I saw the art in all its expression: painting, wood, coconut, figs, seeds, horn, leaves, coral, threads, guano, and more worthy of admire and appreciate ... but the art made in a stone, it is simply amazing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment