Monday, December 13, 2010

Sceletium Tortuosumhardiness

Chronicle announced


remember that morning over a year. 3:00 AM maybe. Your message just screamed desperation. Was doing his happiness with the misery of others. This time I thought you knew.
Since I know, we have always maintained a high degree of respect and trust. Now I do not know who you are. That morning decided

born again, when you did not see coming. He picked up his things and left. He went into his arms, his hair, his skin color, its smell, no matter how you stay single. Tu son saw it. I take the time that same afternoon that were not at home, to commit his cruel evil. This time I cried, I suffered, to mourn over its own eyes ... This time I was with you.

For a third I heard the words spoken in your moments of relief, the wind carried them away ... With your shame of women. Not for me to judge, in this body there is plenty of material to cut, but as you might return to him again.
I have a vivid memory of your wedding day. Till death do us part, I heard them say. Signed as a witness of what I was part without my consent, though he knew what was coming. I know I

ashamed, because you expect to be happy. So I do not want to say? If he did once make it a thousand times. There is love, you know your weaknesses and most important of them is you do not want to be alone, even if it costs you your happiness.

At three o'clock I told you and now I return and I repeat: there are marriages that end well and there are others that last a lifetime. Until love dies ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment