Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ladybug Xl Vs. Sargent Steamer

And if this is not love ... how can you call?


is still steeped in the tip of my nose, the smell of your neck, your essence, your breath. An accent. The stars were stars that lit up our space, our unique moment, magical, eternal ... Your body and mine the same way, we become one, a movement, a desire, a supply of souls ... a kiss. A waltz with the wind do not mean to forget.
And if this is not love ... how can you call? -------------------------------------------------

----------- I like watching your eyes
That still does not learn to lie
I like seeing your face made for smiling
I like watching your hair entangles
When you wind
I like to feel your hands and your breath
I like to hear your voice and accent
And words that are heard your thoughts
Like when I say you're so in love with your best moments

are when you're beside me.

I like to feel your footsteps when I'm waiting
I like to feel that a kiss can leave us shaking
Like when you hold me and I feel so small Like
know what you think and dream.
Everything about you is nothing I like more and nothing less
Since these in my life everything seems good
And I like to imagine how it will be that day
When have you in my arms giving me love life.

And if this is not love
How do you call

What I can say I can not explain
Just saying I love you
And I do not understand ... how I could live without
Ti ... Until now.
(Jerry Legrand)

0 comments:

Post a Comment