Monday, November 1, 2010

6 Week Old Removing Phlegm

Back to real life, where I never see the sunset



September 29, 2010 Chronicles of My Trips Villalobos stop where oteamos from outside the church dedicated to Our Lady of Mercy, the whole town is clustered around the church waiting to hear the words of encouragement from the priest, but why stop firing these comments that the father was PLD because he asked the Virgin for the President. I particularly would give another interpretation of that appeal ...
Later we had lunch a delicious goat in one of the oldest houses in the village of Villa Elisa, I was welcomed by all with great warmth, but lunch was short for the inhabitants of this small town of just a few streets, were concentrated on enjoying the only party that has for all the year: The Patron, music, food and drink alongside the road for a full weekend.
decided to go a little further on our journey through a very long-winded road brambles that manages and operates a belief that will never end, like a preliminary test to determine whether or not the traveler deserves to reach its destination to watch a sunset at Morro.
buoys can admire also used as lamps artfully framing the new boardwalk on that float like red lights at night.
I am part of the group that residents of the capital locked up in the maelstrom of the city, back to the sea, see the tranquility of a sunset and you sleepy with the rhythm of waves lapping gently Montecristi gazebo that rises above the sea, is a glorious massage for the soul. While at the beach I remembered the song by Dido, Sand In My Shoes:
"To real life where i can not watch sunset I do not Have Time

I Do not Have Time ..."
The next day we left Playa Ensenada where we went over by boat to Key Arena, a mound of sand (pun intended) on the open sea through an island with no vegetation, only decorated by cane houses that formed the stores to provide tourists everything you need to enjoy the few hours that allow them remain in the key run before they suffer a painful sunburn. Tremendous experience to find such shelter in the sea, surrounded by brightly colored schools despite its beauty so one of the fish left to give me a flick! I stayed in bed a while wiping the air and when I got up had a lot of sand on my body, not to mention my slippers! And while talking with some of those present on the beauty of nature never to be enjoyed for pending problems.
remembered the other part of the song by Dido:
"... I've still got sand in my shoes And I can not shake
The Thought of you
I shake it all, forget
you Why, Why Would I want to ... "
then I thought that all of us on the island had brought more sand to the beach we had been hidden in private corners of our bathing suits and our shoes. The sand of all the misfortunes we strive to shake off, the relationship did not work, the lives we want and we do not have ... really shake that sand is hard, especially when the skin is still wet. Perhaps we must simply accept that we need patience to wait for it to fall only when we are dry.
Back at the village attended a graduation party at the clubhouse of which only I will tell you not to sit behind me and God and the Virgin of Las Mercedes bless Mao's men because they dance very well! (Especially the 2 specimens that Aunt Jane got us as a couple for the holidays).
really was a journey like few others, where there was space for everything, and so straighten up again early afternoon the jeep tires Flower for Santo Domingo ... gums which indeed we had a flat! At time of the accident my creativity as a writer is revealed and for a moment I thought we had a helicopter over the car ready for kidnap and in the movies! I even picked up on the seat!. But happily parked on the highway passing and down to see the damage. The gum was completely destroyed:
- We have to change it - I said to the imminent ...
- But I did not change tires, Sheilly! - Said Flor ... hopelessness faced
- Do not worry I will. Find me the tools that we will remove the answer .- I said sure. And before that expression Flor was scared and clutching his BB decided to dial the emergency number, "Daddy, I had a flat rubber" I heard her say ...
There was no escape, as the rescue would take too long, there was no choice but to change gum, so we walked toward the trunk, so I did not expect was that we found open the following instruments: a cat very rusty and a bit of "bent" ... Just then we heard the sound of an engine came and saw the heavens opened when a motorist stopped to help, then definitely those were not the instruments that I was expecting! (I know they give to flower for Christmas). And then changed
rubber, between laughter that makes tears come out you end this trip with a beautiful sunset crowning the new high of Kennedy, we could barely see the glow on the mirror of the car ... because we were on back.


0 comments:

Post a Comment