Monday, November 1, 2010

Firstlesbianexperience

desperate cry



do not know why I fail to ease my mind. And every time I inhale, the air I know strange as hopeless. I feel something, I know not what, like a good fright. It's like screaming and nobody wants to hear, such as wanting to love and nobody wants to receive that love ... with laughter and contempt for not wanting or let you know that is never true. I have so keen a sincere hug and a pat on the face for the duration of a kiss, a sincere look that just screams "do not stop fighting." I do not want to call it suffering, is rather one-sided love, as if it were forced, with no desire or interest me ... do not cry like a desperate cry, but feel it like the breeze that touches your face, when walking alone along the path to where we have often gone without trying. There is pain I feel, is desperate for love, for breath. How difficult is it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment