Friday, June 20, 2008

Position Was Filled Letter

thoracica Millipedes

Class:
Arachnida Order: Araneae
Family: Oxyopidae
Gender: Oxyopes
Species: Oxyopes nigripalpis

This curious spider, commonly known as "lynx spider, weaving webs, and not normally expected in flowers stalking his prey, when approaching jump to his victim and stab her chelicerae.
This spider me I found in my kitchen wall behind the washing machine, a curious site, because I have no plant or flower fence. Being a male would be looking to your partner and attentive of place or would have been attracted by the heat of the washing machine motor.

have spiny legs and when he tried to take her photograph was a lot better jumps and running very quickly. No information on this spider bite, but says they can get through the epidermis and did not dare take her hands even though it was a male, was looking for female and the last thing on his head would be wanting to bite me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment